Friday, May 05, 2006

I am so lame!



Sooo ummm yeah... The party kinda ended early when a couple of my friends got in a fight with sum angry rancid fish tacos and totally got their asses kicked! Just so that everybody knows, in case you didn't... Vomitting guys are really gross! Even if they do have six packs and tans all over, its still really really gross to have to hose the vomit off of your friends. Since the party ended really early, I drove everybody home and then I went to the store for some Ben and Jerry's for soemthing to snack on as I watched whatever awful movie playing on HBO. But of course since that is what I planned on doing, that's not exactly what happened! I ran into a person that I knew in high school. Lets just call him eddie, anyways he's openly gay and he's that nerdy hot that I really dig. Tonight he was looking really really good, so I walked past him psychicly screamming his name, and just as I walked by him he called out my name! I turnned around and looked at him like I wasn't sure who he was, then slowly I gave him the impression that I was remembering him. We talked for like ten minutes and I did my best to let him know that I wanted him without actually saying that I did, then he asked me if I was dating anyone. It was such an easy question! All that I had to say was no, and we could have totally went for a walk on the beach, or back to his place... But no! I told him that I had a girlfriend! I told him that things were going great and that it was awesome to see him, and then I walked away feeling like a complete douche! If he were a complete stranger living in San Diego, I don't think that I would have a problem closing the deal. this was just to personal and WAY to close to home, and I just wasn't ready for someone that I knew to know that about me... I feel like crap now. I wish that I hadn't come to LA this weekend, its only friday and I already want to jump off a cliff, which is really easy to do, because I live on a peninsula!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is freakin disgusting!!