Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Smart guys are hot!

I think that I have fallen madly in love with Anderson Cooper. I guess that I have always thought that he was cute, but recently I was watching him on TV and he totally OWNED this stupid red necked loser and it really turned me on! Nothing does it for me more than a smart guy with a really nice body! What can I say? I am a sucker for the nerds! It really turns me on when a man that can sit there and tell me why, e^(i*pi)+1=0, and not even break a sweat! Yeah okay i might be a little bit of a closet nerd, but I'm in the closet about a lot of things these days. Anyways I am digressing... Back to Anderson, like I said, I love a nerd. That maschievous smile, that facitous attitude and that hair! He is just seriously really hot. And what can be sexier than a Jeopardy Champion!? This dude is totally the type of guy that makes me melt. I think that he is a very unique journalist that wears his heart on his sleeve and he seems to genuinely care about the world and all of its plight. Also I have been reading lots of Anderson facts as of late, and there is a huge chance that he might be gay also. People call him the most openly closeted gay man in the public eye. So we have a few things in common if that's true! Wow okay i am a total dork and I am going to stop now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get where you are coming from! I think that Anderson Cooper is a total babe! His best friend is the lead singer of the Scissor Sisters! Those guys are flaming! So he has to be atleast a little bit gay!

Anonymous said...

That formula that you were talking about, its Euler's formula. Its a really neat formula because each variable represents a number in mathematics that is considered really special... Anyways i get it, and I think its kewl that U like smart guys... I like surfers! ;-)