Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wasting time...



-EDIT-
I still hate photobucket, so I converted to youtube and now my clip is working properly! Enjoy.

Hmmmm... Photobucket is stressing me out as of late. Believe it or not, the sound is supposed to match the picture, but photobucket is stupid!! Anyways this is what I end up doing, when I have a 20 page paper due 2morrow morning and I haven't started it. Does anyone else notice how you can have all the time in the world to do something just as long as it has absolutely nothing to do with what you actually need to get done!? I think that I am going to go and make a cartoon in flash now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a freakin awesome movie! You are one kewl kat.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thats great.

Anonymous said...

I love this video! It is very funny!