Saturday, July 01, 2006

Portishead = Sex Music

I have been awake for over two days because I recently discovered that it was one of my jobs to design a website and have it up and running by the end of the first session of camp (about 8 hours ago). So basically every moment taht I didn't spend with the kids, I spent building this website. Now any other guy in my situation would probably half ass a website in dreamweaver with a stock template and get some sleep. But not me! Because I am an insane loser with serious issues. I decided that I was going to create the entire website in Flash and then design everything from scratch! Hence my need for a nap.

When I get into "creative mode", my favorite thing to do is listen to Porishead! There is something about trip-hop that makes me feel extra creatve. The end result was a tired Eric, and a very awesome website that I can be very proud of. However there are side effects to listening to Portishead and feeling really creative...

The biggest side effect is my need to have sex! Portishead makes me feel like I can have sex for hours at a time and try things that I only dream about... I called Eddie right after camp ended, and he promised to be waiting for me outside my building when I got home. He was there when I got there, and I was totally ready for him! Not having sex or masturbating for over a week does something to a man... I feel like I can keep on going all night, but Eddie is hungry and he's making us some rice and veggies right now. Have I mentioned how FREAKIN HOT Eddie is!? I am the luckiest guy on Earth!

I have a lot to say, but I have a one track mind... So ummm I am going to try and post this weekend during my time off, but right now I have a hottie in the kitchen that has no idea what I am about to do to him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Portishead is totally sex music! I think that is a universal fact that EVERYBODY can agree on. It sounds like you are going to have a fun filled evening. I am kind of jealous because all that I have planned is watching the tonight show and then going to bed!

Jason said...

I've never heard of Portishead, and it atcually took me awhile to get into this song that you posted, but after i did I liked it alot. I can really understand what is sexy about listening to this. I wish that I had a boyfriend to go ravage in the kitchen right now!

Anonymous said...

hot

On Top, Downunder said...

I totally love you. I hope you and Eddie have a great night.

Anonymous said...

portishead makes me sleepy