Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sigh...

Still in HI, and things are getting really confusing... Its's like the more I venture into this whole surfing thing the more I realize that there is never going to be any middle ground. I really cant talk right now though...

Let's just say that I have choices to make like NOW! I have more sponsors asking me to sign after what they saw of me over the last few days. But I am coming to realize that this isn't what I want anymore. The thing is that I am not sure if it is because I am scared of if it is becuase this is just what I don't want anymore. Anyway I have to go. later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say so I'll let someone you know have a go:

"I know lots of guys, myself included, that would choose the perfect wave over a sexual conquest. If you have surfing in your blood, it comes second to nothing! Have you seen point break!? hahaha. Heck let me give you an example! If somebody told me that in 5 minutes I would have to choose between Brad Pitt naked on my bed willing to let me do anything I want to him, or the perfect set. I would choose the waves!"

Woe, go get your perfect wave dude! as Keanu would say!

I know you don't have boy issues so replace the perfect guy with your problem and you will have your answer!

Fuck I talk a lot of shit, but I hope you get what I mean!

Anonymous said...

I think what downunderpants really means is:

"I don't you have issues boy know, so replace the guy with your answer and you will have the perfect problem".

hmmmm... maybe not.

What are you scared of?

Anonymous said...

according to Nike, "just do it"...

sorry couldnt' think of any other comment after what DUP said above. One thing I will say is don't try to think about all the what if's of the future if its getting you crazy, just take it day by day by day, hell you're in HI how bad could each day be... he he. anyway hang in there. later.