Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Day After...


Last night was Halloween. There were a few parties, lots of alcohol, and people feeling me up everywhere I went. This is what I got for wearing some tiny shorts and roller skates as a costume, but damn I looked sexy!

This morning I woke up very sore and extremely hungover. November and December are going to be so jam packed with my obligations, I am not sure if I will have much time to post. I have done the math and I am going to be spending around 9 hours a week on an airplane, and almost 4 days a week in a different timezone than my own. I need a nap just thinking about all the shit I have to do!

I know that I am bitching about all the things I have going on, but it's all my own doing and most of it is going to be FUN. I almost feel guilty complaining because not only am I about to embark on one of the most amazing adventures of my life, but I am also getting compensated GENEROUSLY for it.

Okay I need to go. My hangover is kicking my ass. I am craving chicken mcnuggets, a Jamba Juice (strawberry surfrider) and one hour of jogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I saw you in those hotpants coming down the street I would do more than feel you up! YOU ARE FUCKING GORGEOUS!! When are we gonna get a face shot?

Anonymous said...

funny rgb, i have shorts like those from when i was five years old!

and even back then, i got felt up, too.... well, maybe that ain't the best thing to be bragging about. or at all.

have fun plane tripping!

RGB said...

wow dude... I have absolutely no response to that statement, but I feel like I need to acknowledge that I read it... So um yeah! You should maybe talk to somebody about that and umm keep on truckin!