Wednesday, December 05, 2007

really tired


London was fun like it always is. I love going places where I speak the language, it makes life so much easier when you are trying to find a restroom!

Eddie and I had a lot to talk about. Most of it wasn't as pleasant as I would have liked. There were plenty of tears from both of us, and definitely some hurt feelings. It's hard when a relationship ends and it's not because either person stopped loving the other, or the passion just died. When I saw Eddie, I still felt that same love and passion I have always had for him, and he for me, but I wasn't the same guy anymore. I guess that the good thing to come out of this whole mess was that we both finally got some closure. The one thing I knew for sure after that first day was that there was no going back on the decision we made. It's definitely over for good.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I can't wait for you to get home so I can give you a big hug. Don't stress too much, you knew this wasn't going to be easy. On a completely different topic, I love the pic! It looks like you went to the set of, "Hot Fuzz"!! haha

Trevor said...

You've heard the saying, "You can never go home again." right? You shouldn't feel like things weren't as amazing as they really were! You guys had something special and I was there to witness that it was even more wonderful than you have ever described it. Take solace in the realization that you guys had something special that other guys can go years and years without ever experiencing. And just to rub it in our faces all over again, you can't forget that you found somebody just as special AGAIN! Wait a second... Why the heck am I cheering you up when you are the luckiest bastard on the planet and you already know this! Who the fuck is going to cheer me up now!?