Friday, December 21, 2007

Too much???


My Uncle decided to buy a couple of decorations for my house while Bradley and I were gone. I was a little shocked when I got home and saw the atrocity that is now my front lawn. He asked me what I thought of his "decorating skills" and I did my best to smile and look enthused. But to be honest it all just seems way too much and completely over the top. Right? I mean it's not just me that thinks this is all completely gaudy and ridiculously hideous. is it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. It's way over the top! I would hate to see your electric bill next month!

Jason said...

LOL dude! You could totally find that place from space with the amount of lights you got shining from your house. I think you should just go with it though, because christmas is all about excess! Well that was either christmas or the 80's... I don't think I can recall which one for sure...

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful. Where's your Christmas Spirit you group of scrooges!?

Trevor said...

GAUDY AS FUCK!! You have to say something because that's just painful to look at. Your house looks like it belongs to a retired couple who hasn't had sex since Nixon was impeached.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your uncle's fantastic decorating skills. You guys seriously are a bunch of scrooges! Its completely fun and whimsical and you should be thankful.

Anonymous said...

I want to like it, yet.... Will your uncle be the person disassembling it? If so, then maybe I guess it's okay?!

Bold oy! said...

How can you sleep at night?
It is horrid, but it's not forever.
Enjoy your holiday!