Monday, February 18, 2008

Cause I can!


If you guys haven't figured it out yet, I am kind of a nerd. My area of study is notorious for being full of antisocial pasty losers who haven't been naked with another human being since high school gym. So when the professor in one of my classes asked us to form 4 person groups to complete a series of projects throughout the semester, I was more than a little worried that team work might be a problem.

SHOCKER! I was right. EVERYBODY rubbed everybody the wrong way! Within the first 5 minutes of being in the same room, bitch fits were erupting all over. I think the problem is that none of these guys ever played team sports (Dungeons and Dragons don't count!) so they never learned how to work with others and as a result have absolutely no social skills what so ever! At the suggestion of one of the dudes in my group, I am not sure which one, it was decided that each "group project" would be divided between us and we would solo each project but share the credit.

I went first because everybody had the least amount of confidence in me and wanted to see if I could actually do the job. I totally aced the project and left them all completely shocked with my mad skills! I guess that from their point of view, I definitely seem a tad bit unscrupulous. However, it's the burden I carry being so goddamn good looking, charming, and intelligent!

I had a party, for shits and giggles, and I decided to bury the hatchet and invite the nerd herd over. It probably wasn't the best idea, because this party got a little bit out of control. Even for a party that I am used to having. At one point there was actually this chick who literally ripped my shirt off! I almost feel bad for completely traumatizing these poor innocent guys, because I just don't think they were equipped to cope with the things they saw... HAHAHA!!

They completely ignored me today in class, not that they ever really didn't to begin with... Not that the way they treat me is any different from the way they treat each other... Fucking virgins! Debauchery aside, it was a great party. There was good music, good food, and a lot of very attractive people there (Both male and female!). I have no idea what they possibly could have been upset about.

No comments: