Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grrr!!!


For the second time, in as many years, naked pictures of myself have shown up on the internet! I am pretty annoyed with it. Not because I am ashamed of the way I look, but more because they ended up online without my permission! Both times it was the same picture and I have no idea where the fuck people are getting it from! Is there some kind of miscellaneous naked guy website that has a bunch of candid naked boys without there pants on!?

Seeing my image online and not expecting it, kind of takes the wind right out of my sails pretty fast. Especially for a guy like me that likes to be in control of every aspect in his life. All of the pics that have been taken of me were from my pre-back injury days. So not only was I barely legal in these pics, but I was also a lot more muscular and darker from the hours I spent in the tropical sun without sunscreen. It's a huge contrast to my current pasty complexion and muscleless body!

Seeing these old images of myself almost gives me a complex on my own body and how I look now. How fucked up is it that pictures of myself make me feel insecure about the way I look!? Fucking twilight zone bullshit going on in my head or something.

No comments: