Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's My Fault!


Me and Bradley are fighting. It's my fault and for some reason I am having a huge problem saying sorry! I am thinking it in my head! And every time I see him all I want to do is give him a big hug and tell him it was all my fault, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to do it! I must be the most emotionally immature and retarded guy to ever walk the earth!

I don't understand why he can't just know that I am sorry! He can obviously tell that I am sorry by the way I am walking around with my tail between my legs. Is it really necessary that I say the words out loud also!?

FUCK! I really am sorry Bradley. You know I love you and I will do anything for you, I just can't get those words out because I am a fucking bastard. Don't get me wrong, I really will apologize because I love you way more than I do my foolish pride. But it doesn't change the fact that I really have to practically strangle my pride before I will actually be able to say the words.

No comments: