Monday, April 14, 2008

Home AGAIN!


I am in LA at the Tyler's house sitting for a few days until the person who is really supposed to be here taking care of the dog and watering the plants gets back from a trip to Mexico. People have NO idea how boring it is being back home 2 weeks in a row! There is absolutely nothing to do in this stupid equestrian community out in the middle of nowhere. It's the little things I miss, like walking down the street to get a smoothie, or actually being able to see the next door neighbor's house! It's about a 15 minute drive up the narrow switchbacks to the nearest store and about a 5 minute walk to the neighbor's house.

This morning I woke up early to go meet a friend at the beach. He goes to this art school in Pasadena and wanted to get some shots of me in the ocean. The waves weren't very impressive this morning, but I did get a very relaxing session. Afterwards we headed over to my house to check out the pics. I was actually pretty impressed with some of the shots. So yeah, that's me cruising in mellowtown.

I am soooo BORED! This is the last time I agree to come up here to housesit. I would have much rather preferred bringing the dog down to SD until the Tyler's got back from their trip and that is exactly what I am going to do the next time they suggest this. You know your day is pretty lame when the most exciting thing on your agenda is taking the dog for a walk.

No comments: