Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Party Bus


Last night I went to a different kind of party...

If you live in LA then you have definitely seen the vehicle that the party took place on. It was one of those shiny completely blacked out buses that look like those shuttles that take you around the airport. It wasn't my first party in one of these god awful debauchery chambers on wheels, but it was definitely the craziest! I guess it was my fault for being in LA and letting my friends know I was in town in the first place.


It started as most good parties do. With my reluctance to take part in the evening's festivities. But I am weak and usually give into peer pressure easily. All it took this time was 3 people practically kidnapping me and throwing me onto the bus against my will. When they opened the door of the bus, this HUGE cloud of smoke basically engulfed me. I was completely gone with just a 3 second contact high! At that point I decided that resistance was futile, so I began to party like a rockstar.

There's really not much to say after that... I drank and laughed and ummm smoked some wacky tabacky. LOL! It was actually a lot of fun and something that I probably really needed. Sometimes a boy really just needs to cut loose a little.


When I finally got back to Tyler's place it was almost 3 in the morning. I totally drunk dialed Bradley and embarrassed myself before finally passing out on Tyler's bed. HAHA! I know! I am such the considerate houseguest for stealing his bed, but that's how I roll. I am sooo thirsty right now I think I am going to die. My plans for the day include drinking all the bottled water in the house and then heading out for a Jamba Juice.

No comments: