Sunday, April 13, 2008

Public Urination...


Apparently I went to sleep last night and this morning when I woke up I was in a world where it’s okay to take pictures of drunken guys as they urinate in public! These pictures have made their way to a bunch of my friend’s stupid online profiles and emails all over the world. My friends are sooo mean to me it’s not even funny! So I guess I figured that since everybody I know have now seen me pee in somebody’s front yard, all you people I don’t know should get to see it also! Well just as long as I cut the picture so you can’t see my face first…

Last night I went to a going away party for a friend that is moving back to Colorado. Apparently So Cal people were a bit too much for his mild mannered Colorado Springs ways. He says that he got sick of all the vapid people and the fast pace way do things here, but I think he just got tired of all the competition! This dude is seriously attractive and in most situations he could easily be one of the sexiest guys in the room. And that’s the problem! I think he got used to being THE sexiest guy in the region and now that he lives in Southern California, he’s just another pretty face with a six pack. The prettier they are, the more they need their ego's stroked and the reassurance that they are special on a regular basis. It's like taking care of a 4 year old for the rest of your life!

I blame Colorado guy for my salacious pictures because if it weren't for is insistence that I drink with him I would have never gotten so wasted that I urinate in some random person's flower bed at 2 in the morning! Well at least I get to show off how I can multi-task. How many people do you know that can smoke a cigarette and pee while completely drunk off their ass!? HAHAHA! Please don't send me emails, I do realize that this isn't a very unique skill. Just being facetious.

No comments: