Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some Reflection...


Bradley took his last final and is now a free man until Fall of 2008. It’s both comforting and a little scary knowing that over the next 3 months we are going to be spending every moment together. We love spending time with each other, but between me and all my trips and Bradley and all his away games, we have spent a lot of time apart this year. He and I are going to Tyler’s place in Maui for a couple weeks, just the two of us. Then once we get back we have to get recertified for lifegaurding, and then it’s off on our surf camp excursions until August.

This year hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows; it’s been crazy for both of us. There were situations this year where if we didn’t have each other to rely on, our lives would have turned out very differently. As stoic as I am, there were moments where I needed him to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be okay. And as strong as he is, there were still times I had to pick him up and remind him that no matter what happened I was going to be right there supporting him in everyway I could. We have had to deal with a lot of things that life threw at us, but we made it through all the drama together and that made us stronger.

I sometimes wonder how such an amazing man could ever love a guy like me. I feel like everyday I learn something new about Bradley that makes him even more special than before. There is so much dignity and strength in how he presents himself as both an athlete and a gay man that I have so much respect for, but more than that he is just such an amazing human being and I feel like I am better having known him.

On a completely separate topic I am extremely satisfied with how well I have been able to take care of all the logistics in my life even though I have been traveling all over the fuck! No late bills, no cash shortages and no home emergencies that require new appliances or expensive home repair services! My finances are AMAZING after just getting paid for both Coachella and Tyler’s firm. I did my best to give Tyler money for the plane tickets and all those stupid suits that he bought for me, but the pig headed prick refused to take my money. I figure it’s easier to just let it go and then when he least suspects it I can buy a bunch of shit for him and then REFUSE to take his money! And FINALLY I will have my revenge! MUHAHAHA (that’s evil laughter just in case you couldn’t tell)!!!

No comments: