Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Burned out!!!


I am so freakin physically and emotionally drained right now. When I first got home from camp it didn't real hit me, but after I had a day or two to actually relax and soak in the fact that it was over it hit me like a ton of bricks! All I have been doing all week long is catching up on all my missed television and eating like I food has been absent from my life since 1998. After a week of nonstop Television the only thing I have to say is, FANNYPACK WAS ROBBED!!! I can not stand So Real Crew and I know I am Filipino so I should like be proud or whatever when a group of them actually get noticed for their talent, but for some reason I just can't stand them. Plus Fanny pack is the bomb-diggity! I am so full of righteous indignation for them that I have decided to boycot the finale of America's Best Dance Crew.

I have received a buttload of emails in the past 2 months, but due to all my excessive travels I haven't been able to respond to any of them. I am at the point now where my emails are starting to spill onto a second page and responding to them is becoming less and less appealing. I am still trying to recover from my crazy summer, and I don't really have the will to do anything too analytical at the moment. Throw in the fact that I am one step above being illiterate and my massive untreated case of ADHD, and this is going to be one of the most arduous tasks of 2008. So it may be awhile before I actually get to your emails, but I SWEAR if it takes me all my life I will eventually respond to all of them! In the mean time leave a comment, I used to hate them but little by little they are growing on me... Especially because I don't feel guilty for not responding to them!

Anyway tonight I having a few friends over. We plan on smoking pot and watching really cheesy comedies while consuming massive ammounts of junk food. Its really sad that this is going to be the most productive I have been all week long. Like I stated earlier, please don't expect an email anytime soon! I WILL GET TO THEM! I just don't know when exactly... I need some time to recover after this crazy nonstop summer.

No comments: