Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Namaste

I was pretty nervous ALL FRIDAY, I didn't actually get much sleep that night and woke up Saturday morning a nervous wreck. I just couldn't stop thinking about EVERYTHING! The new job, my brother, people knowing who I am, and a million other things, all just slowly driving me insane! Bradley got up pulled a pair of pants on and began his morning yoga routine he usually does naked in our bedroom. I looked over at him thinking how ridiculous he looked doing yoga in those tight brown corduroys when all of a sudden I realized I had the biggest erection EVER!

Two hours later I felt a lot better. I am not going to go so far as to say I wasn't nervous anymore, but like I said, I felt A LOT BETTER! There were a few moments when I wanted to bury my head in the sand and wait for everybody to leave me the fuck alone, but in those moments I just took a deep breath and waited for myself to calm down. I love how things were put into perspective for me that morning, it really worked out nicely. If that ass in those pants doesn't make you feel better, then chances are you don't deserve to have a penis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT!!! Naked yoga in your bedroom!? I feel better! But I would probably feel a whole lot better if I could get a naked yoga pic!