Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something is not right with me!




People have been talking about this project I worked on recently. It’s been getting a lot more play than I ever thought it would, and I am not enjoying all the extra attention. Lately I have really been dreading the spotlight and I am not sure why... In my 23 years I have been on the cover of 2 magazines, I have been 7 films, and on TV more times than I can count. Why the hell should this latest “thing” be freaking me out so much!?

I am doing this event on Saturday where just about EVERYBODY there will know who I am. I am nervous (read scared shitless) and I don’t know why. Thinking about all those people staring at me and talking to me and about me, oh my god I can’t even breath typing this shit! I make my living being the center of attention I really need to get over myself!

1 comment:

Jason said...

You are going to be amazing. Everybody there are basically friends and acquaintances there's nothing to freak out about. Personally I can not wait for what I am sure is going to be the most awesome night of the year!