Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Unexpected Trip




Yesterday morning…

Corporate suit: RGB thanks for holding! How’s your morning going?

RGB: Well, I had sex this morning so I’m doing pretty good! You?

Corporate suit: Haha! Thanks for sharing. It’s great to have you back! #$*%&#%! is your old alma mater right? We were hoping you could fly to NYC this afternoon and stay through the weekend. We just hired a new girl and would love for you to show her the ropes.

RGB: I guess, but this is EXTREMELY short notice! You don’t have anybody closer?

Corporate suit: We’ve actually made some cut backs this year and to tell you the truth, you are just as close as the next guy we could send… Sooo what do you say?

RGB: I guess… When’s my flight?

Corporate suit: Noon. I’ll pick you up from the airport; we have a lot to talk about.

10 hours later I am in NYC sitting in the car with my 5th favorite suit talking about my future with the company. Apparently with less people doing what I do, there’s going to be plenty more opportunities for me to travel. Which means I am probably going to be a lot busier than I previously thought. I’m telling you, being this good looking and outgoing is as much a curse as it is a blessing!

Last night I met up with the chick that’s going to be doing my job here on the left coast, and she’s HOT! I mean I am a total homo but when I saw her, I got a little bit of a semi. Those lips, that ass, her legs, she’s like the perfect woman. We had a very nice dinner with the suit, then made plans to meet up in the morning so I could teach her the biz. We spent the first half of the day going over the game plan and basically showing her how to get things done. She also went to school in the city so she knew her way around, but it’s very safe to say that she and I had very different experiences here. And that’s all I am going to say about that…

Tonight I met up with a couple of my homies and we drank ourselves stupid, so pardon and nonsensicalness because drunk blogging isn't always as cogent as we think it is while it's getting written! I am here through Sunday, and big days are Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It’s really nice being back in the city, unfortunately I’m not really going to have much time to catch up with my friends while I am here. We all know what they say about boys who are all work and no play, so I may just have to make some time. Well its almost 2 in the morning, but I am still on LA time, so I am going to go for a jog then come back to my apartment and take a nice long bath.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your job is like so good dude. Like so jealous! :-P

letopho said...

Oh man. Can you do a summary blog of your year. You went to so many places and did so many things, I got all sorts of confused!

I'm assuming things are slowing down as you're taking a 9-5 at Tyler's firm? LOL.. NEVER!?

John said...

You leave the state more often than I leave my town. To say I'm jealous would be the understatement of the year. Live it up as long as you can! I would.

Trevor said...

You better be making more time for me! I am a needy bitch and I have one more semester in this hell hole before I can come back home to LA.