Thursday, October 09, 2008

Back to normal


Last night was my "going away" party because I FINALLY headed back to SD! I am BRUISED like nobody's business, but god damn was that fun! Even though all my friends are getting old as fuck, they still know how to have a good time.

Bradley stayed home from classes today because we had some "catching up" to do. I am sooo tired from all that "catching up" that I need to spend some serious time recovering now. There's no place like home, I instantly feel better just being here.

I have a major bro party WAY inland this weekend that I am not looking forward to, but I am going to bring Bradley and we are totally going to make a weekend out of it. I hate bro parties because they are all just so fucking retarded, but its the life I chose so maybe I should just shut up and take it like a man.

All those weeks in LA gave me some serious time to meet with some awesome connections for exciting business opportunities. I think I feel a change in the wind... I am so over this bullshit I call a job and for the first time I think I have some options that don't make me want to step in front of a bus. More to come later...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Best silly string fight EVER!