Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Guys suck!



I am frustrated and angry and just soo AHHHH!!!! I got in a huge fight with Kevin this afternoon after we sat down to a late lunch about our “relationship”. He made me feel like such a heartless prick, but I was completely upfront at the beginning with what we were doing! I get that there’s no such thing as sex with no strings if you keep on hooking up with the same person over and over, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that there was some SMALL part of me that wants to be more than friends with Kevin. But what it comes right down to is that I still feel like I belong to Bradley and I am not ready to move on yet. I DON’T WANT ANOTHER BOYFRIEND! Not only am I going home in a couple weeks, but there are sooo many other reasons why this would NEVER happen from him being older than my dad to his incessant cattiness that drives me crazy! Don’t get me wrong, effeminate guys are great as friends, but if I wanted to deal with all that passive aggressive bitchiness I’d get a girlfriend! Umm no offense to the daintier gays, they smell better, dress nicer, and are better groomed than I have ever been in my life, it’s just not by thing…

4 comments:

John said...

I am sympathetic to your boyfriend's plight. You can't help falling for someone, maybe he didn't take your brush off as graciously as he could've. But its a crappy feeling putting yourseld out there and getting denied.

Trevor said...

I love you RGB, but sometimes you can be a real son of a bitch! This guy felt used and was upset about it because you really did use him. Okay, he let himself be used, but he was probably under the delusion that something more was just around the corner. All us ladies ever want is to have our big strong stoic men be all soft and tender with us. He thought he could change you and he failed. You should have seen this coming and ended this a long time ago.

Unknown said...

Doesn't like passive aggressive crap. though some femme guys aren't.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've so been there.

Scenario: had bad break up with boyfriend, started going out but not looking for anything long-term. Shagged a guy, who then turned out to be a bit keen on a relationship. I kept saying no, but he was hot, so I shagged him again. Then he started following me to clubs and scaring people off. I was horny by closing time and it was too easy so I shagged him a couple more times. He started turning up on my doorstep, asking to spend the night. I ended up having to be a complete bastard by cutting him off as he already thought we were boyfriends. No matter how many times you say 'no', people sometimes hear 'maybe'.

You get yourselves into these situations from time to time. Best of intentions, worst outcome.