Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer rush

I’ve been busy. VERY BUSY. Surfing, skateboarding, getting in food fights and hanging out with my buddies hasn’t left me with a lot of time to blog about it. I don’t really have much to say except I am loving life and enjoying my complete lack of free time and personal space. It does a man some good to leave all that introspective reflection behind and just live. I hope everybody else is having just as much fun as I am. I am about to start the second half of my summer adventures skateboarding and such. Check back in a month and I will do my best to write something WAY more interesting!

2 comments:

letopho said...

living life away from the computer screen! NICE!

Jason said...

O man you really need to write a blog posting on your war with the fat camp! That had me laughing like a fucking hyena!