Thursday, December 24, 2009

Give it up for the ladies...




This year has been crazy! Thinking about how it started, I feel extremely grateful it's ending in such a positive way. There's so much love in my life, from my friends, to my family, to my boyfriend. It feels pretty amazing to be me right about now!

I just wanted to wish everybody a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope all of you guys are with people that will make you smile this holiday and are getting ready for some crazy awesome festivities over the next couple days. Don't forget to pace yourselves and drink plenty of fluids! Once again, Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Dean said...

It's great to hear you are having a good Christmas holiday, you really deserve it! Merry Christmas to you too!

mike said...

happy happy holidays 2 u 2. no sweat about the fluids, i always drink a lot!!

Jason said...

Merry Christmas Homie! Thanks for an awesome day, you know you so totally rock! I also dig that badass X-mas song. This year was great, how are we going to top it next year?

Anonymous said...

I just got that whole "give it up for the ladies" thing! LOLz! That was a awesome rendition of 12 days of christmas.