Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't call this a come back!

Well I started this blog over a year ago, and then I just totally forgot about it... I am not entirely sure what it is to "blog". I can use "blog" as a verb right? But i guess that i just want to have a place where I can write down my thoughts and opinions on life, and pretend that other people care about what it is that i have to say. I am in College with aspirations of being something great. I like to eat and sleep and watch television. And to unwind, I go to the beach at night, and I surf by the pier. Not only is it nice to be alone in the ocean, but some of the best waves are out after the sun goes down! In the end i think that what I hope to get out of this is a sense of myself. Once I atually see my thoughts, they show me who I am a lot more than when I just think about them in my head...

No comments: