Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patty's Day Fun


I got peer pressured into going out last night. We ended up at this bar full of bro's. They all knew me from the assorted parties I had hosted throughout the year (of course I had no idea who any of them were), and I proceeded to spend the next 4 hours doing shots and drinking beers with these guys. I don't even know how many times I threw up, but however many times it was, it wasn't enough! I still feel like shit.

What's even worse is how I couldn't sleep last night. I only got about 4 hours and now I am up left to wallow in my miserableness. I guess I should be thrilled that I went to this super expensive bar and never opened my wallet, while still getting wasted and not having to flirt with any guys that I had no desire to sleep with!

I also feel really bad for Bradley. He's even worse off than I am right now. The poor dude partied like it was his first St Patty's day (probably because technically it was because it was the first one away from home!). His friends got me some awesome pictures of him doing solo keg stands and it almost brought a tear in my eye because I was so proud that I was the one who taught him how to do that!

Okay, I have a final in a couple of hours. I am going to go and drink a shit load of water and then try to jog this bitch out. I am pretty sure my knee is going to hate me for it, but none of those stupid hangover remedies ever work for me.

No comments: