Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Chillin


I don't really have much to say... I have been spending my days wandering the streets with the Tylers stopping to purchase random knick-knacks or eat until we could barely breath. Tyler and I have been doing a lot of surfing also. It's great to get back on a board after not being able to surf for almost an entire month! And it's also awesome to finally see Tyler relax a little after being such a tight ass for all that time.

It's early in the AM at the moment and the house is quiet. I love the fact that I have absolutely no plans and there's a huge chance I may not do a damn thing all day long! I wish I were a millionaire because I could totally live like this for the rest of my life and never get bored. Just me, my surfboard, a few good books, and my guitar. And of course my boyfriend! But I thought that was a give and went without saying.

No comments: