Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mother's Day Trip



It’s all over! And not a second too soon because I was just about to stab myself in an eye with a dull pencil just to break up the monotony of my day. Tyler and I were able to finish up with all of his clients, and with my help I was able to put him so far ahead of schedule we are actually going to be staying here in France for 9 days. I KNOW I was literally here less than 5 months ago, but that was business and this is pleasure! I am looking forward to finally being able to take in everything and not have to worry about having to be somewhere.

My glimpse into life as a grownup was extremely sobering and not something that I will do again for quite awhile! That shit sucked, even with Tyler protecting me and holding my hand every step of the way. I need to hurry up and make my first million selling mass produced key-chains and coffee mugs with my likeness on them, because I am not ready for corporate America!

On a completely separate topic, I really really miss my boyfriend. We have spent every night on the phone talking with each other since I have been gone. There has been so much going on with him, and I haven’t been around to help him through all the bullshit. I drove down to San Diego the day before we left so I could be with my boyfriend before I headed off on yet another trip. We spent the entire night talking and spooning, much longer than my standard 5 minutes.

When it was all said and done, and Tyler picked me up to take us to the airport, I was reaffirmed than ever that Bradley is the man of my dreams. I can’t stop thinking about him, his body, his hands, and his smile. Which are all pretty amazing, but nothing compared to who he is as a man, which also perfectly compliments his amazing personality. For all of his faults (which are few) I can’t help but love him even more. I am so head over heels for Bradley it’s actually kind of gross. I am going to do my best to have fun this week and a half, but I am having some issues getting my dude out of my head! He probably fucking cast a spell on me, that BASTARD!

Right when we got here Mrs. Tyler wanted to go on a daytrip to a DIFFERENT country. Tyler and I were so tired we spent the entire train ride passed out and were very poor company. But we woke up energized and had an awesome time hanging out in this really small town eating good food and browsing the shops for something fun to take home. The weather is a lot warmer than I was expecting, and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing week of hanging out and having fun.

No comments: