Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gone golfing...


In yet another stupid idea in a series of stupid ideas I have had as of late, I went golfing today without my brace (You can really tell my right knee is messed up because it's twice the size of my left knee!). It was definitely a lot of fun, but the pain I am feeling right now is letting me know that I am really going to feel this tomorrow. We didn't really keep score, but we did have a lot of fun in our polo shirts and plaid shorts! Not to mention the massive amounts of beer we consumed along the way...

Brad's dad is hilarious and he's so much fun to be around. He has this really dry sense of humor and half the time I can't tell if he's being serious or extremely sarcastic. So I will like start to laugh at something he's saying, and then get really confused and think that maybe I shouldn't be laughing, and then everybody starts laughing at me! It's not funny picking on the FOB because English is his second language! Who the hell am I kidding? It's fucking hilarious! Just not when it's happening to me... Okay fine, it's actually even funnier when it's happening to me because I don't have an accent so I just come off looking like I might have been dropped on my head one to many times when I was a baby!

Right now I am sitting in front of my computer thinking about this assignment I need to submit to my professor via email. I haven't even started yet, but I have until midnight to get it done. This probably means that I am going to spend about 2 hours playing games online and IM'ing my friends, then go grab some dinner with Bradley and his family, then maybe drink some more, then some hot guy on guy action, and then around 11:45 I will half ass something and submit it at 12:01.

No comments: