Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Heading home



I need to get home and return to some kind of normalcy before my whole body just gives out on me. Since I am already going home on crutches, I have decided that it probably wouldn't take much for me to end up in the hospital at this point. There's a small chance I may need surgery, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that I didn't tear a ligament or anything like that! I really just can't take all the temptation to just wrap my knee throw on a brace [and a mouthful of assorted anti-inflammatory and painkiller pills] and and go snowboarding anyway (which is what I have been doing for the last 2 days!) because of all that fresh powder. SO Bradley and I are going home a few days early. We have a lot of work to get done with him moving in and stuff... So maybe this whole injury thing might work out in my favor, because how much manual labor can an injured boy on crutches (such as myself) accomplish?

4 comments:

Trevor said...

HAHA! Just like you to exploit your injuries.

Anonymous said...

I am curious as to how you were injured. Are you alright? You need to tell us what happened with that whole debacle.

Jason said...

If I didn't see the fall I would have accused you of faking it cause you're lazy! You know you don't really need to fake an injury because you are so tiny you really aren't much help anyway! LOL! JKJK!!

RGB said...

You guys suck! How can I be lazy when I have 2 jobs and go to school full time!? Not to mention my awesome abs and bulging biceps! You can't get those sitting on your ass eating cake all day you know!