Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Injured List


It looks like there's going to be a lot of physical therapy in my future... It feels like I am always injured and it really sucks! You know that you are more than a little accident prone when there's an entire section of your house devoted to storing your wheelchair, crutches, assorted braces, slings, and ace bandages.

I am doing my best to look on the bright side of things. I guess this might be a blessing in disguise because I am taking some extremely complicated classes that are going to require all of my attention. Also if I weren't injured I would be spending a large portion of my free time heading north in my car all alone, or on a plane doing the same... And I can't forget about all the extra perks that come from being injured, like having a boyfriend to satisfy my every need, etc, etc...

Oh yeah! I almost forgot how there's nothing sexier than a rugged man with an injury! I know that I am already super sexy, but I am working on making dudes shoot their loads just by looking at them! ;-)

On a completely separate topic, you might notice there have been a few changes to my blog. It was recently brought to my attention that my blog looks all stupid when viewed with the internet explorer. So I decided to change the whole look, and go with something a little cleaner. Also I have disabled the comments.

No comments: